The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get the Bluebird SSS emblems?? Laterz.

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
238 Posts
DONNIE YOUR STILL A PUNK!J/K
I asked the same question about amonth ago. and you cant get them here in the states. yup it sucks.

·
11,384 Posts
We have a NASDAQ Japan location, and one of my friends upstairs has to go in a few months. He's also got family there. He's getting prices on Nismo crap and Blubird badges for me. If shipping is too expensive, he's going to bring them back with him. When I get some prices, I'll let ya'll know. He said he'd get as many as I wanted.

·
Registered
827 Posts
peterson.. see if you can get the emblems!!!

if your coming back, people won't hafta pay the outrageous air mail shipping costs....

e-mail me [email protected] if you can do this... i'd like to get another set (for a friend)thanx

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey now,

Can you get me a set of them too? Thanks Peterson.

Laterz.

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
Peterson said:
Altimuh told me about some of the possible prices. If they are as expensive as he said, I won't buy too many. If I can get them at a decent price, I'll hook ya'll up.
if we paypaled u $$$
would there be away for u to get the funds while u were out there??
like tranfering it to your credit card or sumthin'??

·
11,384 Posts
If ya'll really want them, I will get them when I'm there. But I don't want to get stuck with like 10 badges that I can't do shit with.

It's cool. I'll see what I can find out before I go. Otherwise, I'm sure I can find a computer somewhere to post to ya'll.

I'll start a new thread when I know some more and people that want stuff can sign up.

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ATTN: Peterson

Just keep me informed, b/c I'm really interested in getting them. Thanks. Laterz.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts