Nissan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed jtautostyles/jt autobody about the kit they are supposed to be making for the 1st gen alty and they replied and said that they aren't making a kit for it.

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
mrdeucie said:
the one that donnie has on his car was supposed to go into full production.I think. So I guess you can say it has already been made. Just not in full prodcution yet.
that would be cool then, i hadnt heard of that, hmm

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
That is true. A kit similar to that of donnies is on the planning table over at JT Autostyle. I have been following up with them for about 5 months already on it's production. The reason why they are saying it won't be made is because all you people keep emailing them and harrasing them. Take it from us that know about it, JT is making a kit and will probably be out toward the last quarter of this year.

Stop emailing them.. it's annoying and it's much easier to say it isn't being made then give out specifics everytime some altima owner calls... They get about 10 - 25 calls a day about it.

Let them do there jobs!! For the sake of the Altima community!!!
:D

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Ya really!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
97AltimaRaver
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing