The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
What it is!
1,062 Posts
I've ALWAYS said that he's a Pac biter, but most people said he was a DMX wannabee. I didn't see it.

Oh well, Ja gets under my skin anyway. To hell with him!

·
2,446 Posts
They have Hot97 in Texas? Anyway, yea, I never thought of Ja Rule as a thug or anything, but he was acting pretty hard on that phone call. Oh well, let's see what the drama brings.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
ja rule comparin himself to pac...hahahalolololol...please rule, get some rhymes, get some flow, get some knowledge and maybe you can remotely even compare yourself to him, but until then, rule is a muthafukin joke

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
And you knw what else has been buggin me, New York must be a pretty big kingdom b/c everone nowadays claims to be the fucking king. We all know who the real king of New York is

He is and will always be the reinging ruler of all the 5 burrows

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Meanwhile Ja Rule made that phone call in his 10 million dollar mansion with an entourage of 20 guys around him....

...anyway...let em kill each other. Who cares. In the words of MC Ren during the N.W.A. days...

"One less...one less...one less bitch ya gotta worry about."

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I like DMX...he never came off as a "badass" to me. A guy who just wanted to make music and he does it without rappin about what he owns. I aint got nothin against Rule...but i'm sick and tired of hearing his songs. Shit get's on my nerves now...just like Nelly's shit. They both got talent....but...take a break. Retire for a few years. And make a new album with new flows. That's all for now.

·
I make people say WHA!?
298 Posts
Hate Ja Rule and DMX... Cant stand ja rules music and dont like the fact dmx sold out and still raps about his ghetto life.. Please, he has enough money to have someone be ghetto for him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts