The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Im not digging the purple tint. It was probly done to match the car but alot of shitty tint jobs are that color. I love the car though.:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Re: they are 17"KONIG MONSOONS

euroaltima said:
17 rims dropped 1.5"eibach springs 215-45NITTO

it looks real nice.. thats the samme drop as mine and my stillen lip should be on the car in a few days... so i was wandering how it would look.. now i know.. looks good once again

·
Space Boy
1,417 Posts
zEk-sss said:
anyone know about those tails also i like the headrest
About the tail lights I am going to let you in on one of my little secrets. Just tring to show some love. You don't have to go threw all the trouble of painting them from the inside. Just get some whited out lights. Then find a local art supply store and ask for trasparent sheet paper. If they don't know what I am talk about tell them what you want to do with they will get drift. After they cut you some ( take plenty for room for error) it dose not cost much. Trace and get the a rough guess of your upper light.
Then cut it to shape then go back and do it detailed so it fits perfect. And this is what I do before I peel off the paper to stick it on I take an excacto knife and cut design into it. Get as creative as you want or just leave it plain. It cheap and I change mine evertime I get a new Idea. The sheets even come in all diffrent colors if you don't care about the law.

Sorry if there alot of error I typed this really quick I'm at work.
If you need more details or a pic hit me up with e-mail address
and I'll get it back to you.
Hope this helps! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts