The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
H2s aren't hummers. they are built on ford expedition platforms they have the ground clearance of a minivan. a jeep is a vehicle built to go offroad, much like the Hummer. An H2 is no hummer.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
i think H2's are built on the tahoe or suburban chassis. I doubt GM would stick something on a ford chassis.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Still very capably offroad. They aren't as capable as the H1 but they serve a different purpose.They aren't military spec trucks. I've been through deep enough mud and up steep enough hills to respect it. Even if it's ugly and unpractical for 99% of the population. WHat truck on the market is more suited for offroad?

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
sonicxtacy02 said:
Doesnt look like the tried much to get out. Wouldnt mud be everywhere.
The frame got hung up on a stump. It wasn't stuck in any mud or anything...It was hung up. The driver was just an idiot.....

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
jaltima said:
Still very capably offroad. They aren't as capable as the H1 but they serve a different purpose.They aren't military spec trucks. I've been through deep enough mud and up steep enough hills to respect it. Even if it's ugly and unpractical for 99% of the population. WHat truck on the market is more suited for offroad?
lets see......everyother truck with 4wheeldrive! z71 would do fine.....the goats would great with a nasty hemi...toyota tundras are tight.....and on and on...
H2's just blow...they should melt them all down to scrap metal

·
Registered
319 Posts
we got my friends jeep cherokee stuck in the mud offroading and then took in an H2 to rescue it and the H2 got stuck....good for nothing POS

1 - 20 of 28 Posts