The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Back to the basics
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesse at Street Action Autoworks part of the SWA family hooked it up phat with the nokya arctic whites and harnesses they look great and arrived here right when he said they would. Great guy to deal with highly recommended. Also great price of $36 shipped :D

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy

i am hypnotized :eek:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Fette said:
bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy

i am hypnotized :eek:
*chuckles* thats a sight alright.:D thanks siizzoooooo

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
They're hyperwhite bulbs you prick, not a fucking Type-R badge.. or something having to do with a penny..

J

·
0 Posts
hell yea, e-thuggin again.

hyperwhite bulbs have no purpose. they harm vision, look like shit, and arre knock-off HID products. That makes them rice.

Ask any racer, any real racer. An altima with hyperwhites should be burned to the ground.

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
They harm vision? How so? Last I checked, more light=better vison...

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I was unaware of this.. sorry 'bout the argument then..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts