The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got the Jet Vforce module but someone told me that its useless unless u get the chip put in............is that true.............if it is, im a dumbass.......:eek: :angel1: i havent put it in yet so i need to know................ thanks..............

-Robb-

·
Now that was just ghey...
408 Posts
it's not completely useless. from what i have felt, it helps in high-end, and acceleration. i recommend turning it off if you are using nos because it likes to run lean a bit longer.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
from what i understand, it's a plug-n-play module. just hook it up and have fun. there's no need to send them your current ecu. and yes, i've also heard it does help. for the money, it's worth it

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
i have it in my maximas. it's a great way to get power if you don't have time/money for a JWT ecu.
Jae

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the help.........i guess this guy didnt know what he was talking about.................

-Robb-

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i emailed Jet directly to see what they said.......................

> I just had a quick question about the Jet Vforce module.........someone told
> me that it is useless unless you get the chip put in the
> ECU...............is it true that there is no benefit by just using the
> Vforce?..............thank you..............
>
> -Robb-
>

and this was their reply................

Not true, you cannot use both the v-force and ecu upgrade at the same time. One or the other.

-Robb-

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
yeah...cuz putting them both in will make your air/fuel curve really messed up. don't do both.
Jae

1 - 14 of 14 Posts