The Nissan Club banner

Job?

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  masplinter9 
#1 ·
Hey i live in Portland/Milwaukie and was wondering if anyone else from here knew of a job opening or something. I have had NO luck finding a job. I need to pay for insurance somehow, and i have tryed everyplace around me. NO ONE IS HIREING. Please help me find one. thanks!

#5 ·
Re: Ur JOb

hguy503 said:
man.....oregon has the high unemployment rate right now. u should try lookin at UPS or some electronic stores. i'm sure there's something. just keep on lookin
Thanks ill try, im looking for PT so UPS prob isnt hireing for PT. My friend and i are thinking of starting a shoveling company, maybe that will go through for me. We will be called "Shovel this biatch!" look for us in the future.

#11 ·
jayare808 said:
i drove parts at Fast Undercar in SE portland. pays kinda shitty, but they may hire you. how old are you, what jobs have you had. theres other parts stores around too. who do you know that can hook you up with a job...thats how most jobs are obtained i think.
Im 17, i've worked at baskin robbins, and reffed little kids soccer games. I dont really know anyone that is able to hook me up with a job. I used to live in SE Portland. Where is Fast Undercar, and what type of place is it? Plus im going to school in SE Portland right now too.

#12 ·
youre too young to work there. youre supposed to be 21 but i and others have started younger. definitely gotta be 18 though. maybe you should try napas or something. have you tried getting a job at another ice cream shop? try coldstone thats some good shit there (like 127th and sunnyside) or go down to CTC or Lloyds and see if anyones hiring. i think they have info centers that have a list of jobs available. of course if youre hurtin you can always try fast food. just put in as many apps as you can...youll find something.

#13 ·
jayare808 said:
youre too young to work there. youre supposed to be 21 but i and others have started younger. definitely gotta be 18 though. maybe you should try napas or something. have you tried getting a job at another ice cream shop? try coldstone thats some good shit there (like 127th and sunnyside) or go down to CTC or Lloyds and see if anyones hiring. i think they have info centers that have a list of jobs available. of course if youre hurtin you can always try fast food. just put in as many apps as you can...youll find something.
haha coldstone is good and the girls are super hot. but everytime they get a tip you have to sing and, id be the only guy working there. i have never seen another guy work at coldstone before.
Yeah fast food would be my very last resort. But thanks man.;)

#15 ·
kitten said:
u wouldnt wanna work with all the girls :D
Oh dont get me wrong i would love to work with those hotties. But singing? i dont think so. Plus baskin robbins sucked ass, scooping ice cream is horrible. let alone mixing icecream with different toppings. (if you've been to coldstone you know what im talking about). Just not for me. Oh well im sure there is more hotties working somewhere else.

#16 ·
Hey i think i finaly got a job!!!!!! And a sweet one at that. Its at aldridge automotive, they do classic fords mainly mustangs, I got it because my dads '67 mustang fastback is in there and since they know him they will let me work there. I'm starting out being the B***h.... i have to sweep the floors and clean stuff but i will learn a lot and hopefully start doing car work. There site is
http://www.saacnw.org/pics/2001Aldridge.htm
Im stoked!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.