The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the only two pics I have, I'll post more probably later this week when/if I meet up with Josh.

Interior Shot:

Trunk Shot:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
i really like the dash...very clean and futuristic looking. good job!
Jay

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
where's your trigger or switch that activates the nitrous?
Jay

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the comps guys. I never added any pics in the gallery im still riding stock. Guess its cool if thats all folks think i got though....LOL.

Josh Swathwood
Simply Speed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ya at the time i raced about twice a week. Its now clean and carpeted back to stock and filled with amp, sub, and empty tank of Nitrous for the winter. The foam was a project i started and never finished (since scraped) to recess the tank flush for a cleaner look.

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey you have instruction about how to switch cd player and the a/c. Ive been wanting to do that but i dont know how.

·
Space Boy
1,144 Posts
skibumm3 said:
hey you have instruction about how to switch cd player and the a/c. Ive been wanting to do that but i dont know how.
Yeah that would be sweet was it hard to do?

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
143 Posts
i like that dash.....how did you manage that? dash kit or custom?

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
yah, how did you switch the ac controls with the radio:confused:

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
how difficult was it to relocate the cd player to where the climate controls go i was thinkin about doin that a while back but had no idea how hard it actually was and what i needed to do it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Um i can pry post directions at some time but a quick explination would be pretty easy. After me and a friend took it apart it only took about half and hour. I believe matt might have been there (RAltimas). All we did was cut With rotozip the two metal brackets that hold cd player, cup holder and empty din off (in half) refer to pic of mine. apoxy the heat controls to top of empty din and place the cd deck in where heat controls were. Fabrication of a bracket for cd deck will depend on the way the player gets mounted. Obviously the wires will need to be re-routed. Thats the hardest part. If anyone is near me i would be willing to help you through it at my newly opened speed shop. E-mail me or call us at Simply Speed after the 4th of december from 4-9 pm.

Good luck guys, its not hard just takes time!

·
Auto Tech
1,027 Posts
JSWATHCAT, you opened up a racing store, what u got? I might come and visit, depending on if you can hook me up with some deals, lemme know man, im interested....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes SIMPLY SPEED is open. We will begin taking orders after christmas. Hopefully have the doors open the 1st of the year. I can try and get you about anything you need. We are in contact with all the major manufacturs. If you need something let me know i can see what i can do befor we open. The number should be working by the end of the week. 219-266-2022. MY name is Josh Swathwood, my partners name is Jeff wagner. We will be glade to help.

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
143 Posts
Opened your own shop? Damn, thats tight....good deal.

·
Like a Villain
1,285 Posts
oh shit, you have a s-afc. did you get it tuned to your n20?? was it worth it?? tell me all about it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts