The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently found out from him and another friend of mine that his altima was stolen sometime last night while they were working on the shop they are starting...i hope they find who stole his car...just lettin everyone know who knows Josh....

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JASON '95 said:
You've got to be kidding! I'ma gonna keep my eye out for him!
not at all...my other friend who is starting the shop with him...his 01 civic got broken into right there too

·
Registered
407 Posts
Tell him to give me a call tomorrow if possible. I did see a Alima tonight that looked like his. But as it passed it had the red/orange tails on it. But this is some shit. I'm positive its someone he knows, my guess is someone from the races he used to go to.

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
are u shitting me....**** dood...i hope this doesnt go around ....i hope they catch those bastards..theres no worse feeling than that of your car being busted into!

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
well i guess being stolen would be worse..im glad i got that starter kill...

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also a couple days ago...another friend of mine his car got broken into at movies 14...its pretty much a stock older monte carlo...but..still thats 3 people i know within the last week in that area...

in all the time i have lived there..my car was never broken into...someone tried once...but all they did is bust an emblem on that back of the car..this happened where i worked which was Menards on Cass....but other than that never...

out here in AZ, for some reason i feel my car is safer...my neighborhood has about at least 5 customized cars...including a show stopper full aize chevy across the street...Pharcyde customs...most of their members live in this area also...i think its the fact that there are so many cars out here.....

i bet joshs car is either wrecked, stripped and abandoned, or abandoned with no harm....but i hope the best for it...as a lot of money was put into it............

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
yah i had my first car broken into, my 92 cutlass supreme SL...stole my cd player, talking radar, ripped my whole ****in dash apart, busted my window...didnt steal my amp and subs though...it was at Encore on cass right underneath a light on a sunday night in the summer time....
it my work out in the best for josh though, from what i heard his car was taking a shit on him anyways...he claims everything to insurenace and dumps the money in the civic he bought, i bet they find it in gary or sumthin like this guy i knew who works at circuit city, they ganked his bonnevelle, which had chrome dubs, and it was later found stripped on blocks in Gary.......

·
Registered
407 Posts
What the address to your shop, I stopped by my work for a minute and was going to go to your shop, but forgot where you told me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ya its gone guys and to make matters even worse some 16 year old girl t-boned me at cass and 4 today. Now the civic is wreaked and you know there gonna total it cause of what its worth. Im screwed all around. I hope you guys have better luck than i have lately. Ill be checking in to stay up with you guys and hope to post some deals once i get the shop done. Thanks for all your guys help and sopport of the past year and half or more.
PEACE

SwathCat

·
Registered
407 Posts
JSWATHCAT said:
Ya its gone guys and to make matters even worse some 16 year old girl t-boned me at cass and 4 today. Now the civic is wreaked and you know there gonna total it cause of what its worth. Im screwed all around. I hope you guys have better luck than i have lately. Ill be checking in to stay up with you guys and hope to post some deals once i get the shop done. Thanks for all your guys help and sopport of the past year and half or more.
PEACE

SwathCat
Any leads yet???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its not completly done getting remodled but where there alot and we have catologs and hookups. We can order stuff. Where located just one building south of Reese Hitch on cass. Where the middle door up stairs with the twoo windows facing cass. The number there is 219-266-2022. Our email address is [email protected] There is usually two 90 civic hatchbacks. Mine is a SI white, jeff has a red DX. Jeffs 01 civic is usually there too. Obviously my altima wont be seen anymore.

Let us know if we can be of any help. We recently got Nopi as a dealer. So anything on there site we can get plus tons of 0ther factory directs.

Hope to see you guys,
Josh

·
Auto Tech
1,027 Posts
awww man, it pisses me off to hear new like that...i hope u find it man i really do...that sucks

I'll let u know if i see anything, good luck bro

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
that fucking sucks man :( there is not much worse than the feeling of losing something you invested so much time in, thinking of the fools squeezin on your shit with no care, hitting dips in the road, then stripping it of all it's goodies leaving it's carcass behind :( I hate theives with a passion, i seriously wish bodily harm on anyone who steals people's personal property.

·
big body benz on the way
12 Posts
well i heard about josh's car a little while ago but did anyone hear what happened to Jeffs new civic.......stolen and burned up in MI(i think) somewhere

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
yes his civic was taken up to cass and burned to hell. Its kinda ironic how josh's altima gets stolen, then jeffs civic gets stolen and burned to a crisp. And they are in business together..i wonder whats up!:confused:

·
Faster than your Altima.
373 Posts
Dont know em but sorry to hear this.

·
Banned
0 Posts
2k1Platinum said:
yes his civic was taken up to cass and burned to hell. Its kinda ironic how josh's altima gets stolen, then jeffs civic gets stolen and burned to a crisp. And they are in business together..i wonder whats up!:confused:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts