The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for the JT Auto body Kit and other body kits that aren't your usual when it comes to the altima. can anyone tell me where to find the JT Auto body Kit online or maybe some websites that have different body kits. i have a 95' altima. thanks

bryan

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
ok body kits u could do a search or go to erebuni.com, asylumms.com kaminari.com visracing.com streetweaponkits.com ahh and jtautostyle.com

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
if your trying to find a kit bro , you can hit up my buddies at REDLINE racing development, here in El paso....they will have a kit delivered to your door, the number is 915-842-9733..ask for CE CE, tell them Joe from TEAM WICKED sent ya. peace

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
hey bg where ya from, don't tell me... you're east tx right....east tx got no love for ALTIMA 3:16 cuz i'm in el paso, guess they figure to close to mexico to recognize

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
i'm selling a custom front if you are intrested... looks like a combination of the jt and evo look... hit me up if you are intrested..

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
NAH, JG'S IS TIGHTER...HIT HIM UP, JG I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM YOU BUT I HAVE A BILLET GRILL I'M GONNA PUT IN SORRY.

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
rplongjohnz said:
doesn't jt make the evo??>.....haha
ehrrr? yea. :rolleyes:

Well mine was the only one made. No other one exists like it..
anyways.. if you are intrested.. email me.

or check out my post in the for sale section.. it's called F/S: Custom Evo front................. click here

I'm taking offers on it. I have some people intrested but I haven't seen any money yet.. First one with the cash gets it.

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
Altima 3:16 said:
NAH, JG'S IS TIGHTER...HIT HIM UP, JG I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM YOU BUT I HAVE A BILLET GRILL I'M GONNA PUT IN SORRY.
Much appreciated my bro.. still it's all good.. send me pics of your alty with the billet grill.. :D

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
hey jg,

like i said bro, i ended up ordering an v.i.s omega instead, but yeah once car is out...te mando un retrato, peace bro

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yo altima 3:16 i'm from san antonio. people down here don't really mess with altimas too much but with my stock altima i have taken several civics and a couple of accords so i'll show em'!!!

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
bg,

like i said in the other post bro, if you're interested in any kit for an altima...REDLINE rocks, if you want to deal with them directly I think I gave you the number,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
altima 3:16,
ya can you hook me up with redlines #. i wanna get some prices and stuff. thanks

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
once again it's on....the number is 915-842-9733 ask for CECE, and don't forget to tell them Joe from TEAM WICKED sent you..he has hook ups with all the major companies. give him a call

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
hey bg where ya from, don't tell me... you're east tx right....east tx got no love for ALTIMA 3:16 cuz i'm in el paso, guess they figure to close to mexico to recognize
u are too freakin far away..
it is a freakin' exudos for us houston folks to get to just the Austin/ San Antonio area...
i can get to Alabama b4 i get to El Paso literally (i drive to ATL all the time, i know)

don't worry dude, we got luv for u..
there aren't any other Nissans for u to hang wit 'til we hav like a big azz meet or sumthin???

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was lookin at the JTAutostyle website. That kit is the same as Donnies right? It says it will only fit 93-96, why wouldnt it fit a 97?

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
Pharoah said:
I was lookin at the JTAutostyle website. That kit is the same as Donnies right? It says it will only fit 93-96, why wouldnt it fit a 97?
those are actually lips on the both his bumpers (that don't sound right)

Donnie has full replacements n different skirts...
i think u can choose to hav the lip or the full replacements n different skirts

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
bg,

like i said in the other post bro, if you're interested in any kit for an altima...REDLINE rocks, if you want to deal with them directly I think I gave you the number,
will they hook us up? i want the JT auto kit for my car

1 - 20 of 30 Posts