The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I called them up the other day to get a price for the kit and they said 1000 shipped! Now I really dont want those side skirts cause they look so freakin nasty!!! So do they ofer any other side skirts, also what did everyone else get quoted from them! Well no way in hell im going to order off of Allrevedup since what has been going on with Rolnalty and shit, well i would really like some info on this [email protected]

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
smacko said:
Ok I called them up the other day to get a price for the kit and they said 1000 shipped! Now I really dont want those side skirts cause they look so freakin nasty!!! So do they ofer any other side skirts, also what did everyone else get quoted from them! Well no way in hell im going to order off of Allrevedup since what has been going on with Rolnalty and shit, well i would really like some info on this [email protected]

yeah good call dumb pieces of shit, any ways its all taken care of now. jt gave me the same price about and no tehy dont have any other side skirts

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
Re: Re: Jt Auto Style Body Kit?????

RolnAlty said:

yeah good call dumb pieces of shit, any ways its all taken care of now. jt gave me the same price about and no tehy dont have any other side skirts
glad to hear things are gettin' takin' care of wit' revved up....
they can't do the same side skirts that donnie has??
wats up wit that....
i hope everyone doesn't start gettin' the JT kit now..
i wanted the vis since i'm gonna be bak in ATL next spring n don't want to bite off donnie...
but everyone is gettin' that now...
maybe i'll get a kaminari(sp)
not too many peeps hav that...

·
Parts you need I got!
258 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Jt Auto Style Body Kit?????

twofaze said:

glad to hear things are gettin' takin' care of wit' revved up....
they can't do the same side skirts that donnie has??
wats up wit that....
i hope everyone doesn't start gettin' the JT kit now..
i wanted the vis since i'm gonna be bak in ATL next spring n don't want to bite off donnie...
but everyone is gettin' that now...
maybe i'll get a kaminari(sp)
not too many peeps hav that...

If you dont want to have twins that looks like your car..get Custom shit!!!!!

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Jt Auto Style Body Kit?????

Bench213 said:

If you dont want to have twins that looks like your car..get Custom shit!!!!!

ahh custom shit, good call but that costs lots of money and us poor people can 't get it so we have to live with what we can get

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jt Auto Style Body Kit?????

RolnAlty said:

ahh custom shit, good call but that costs lots of money and us poor people can 't get it so we have to live with what we can get
WERD!!!!!!
:)
yep....
the bulk of my $$$ on the car will go into performance..
i jus want to keep it clean lookin' on the outside.....

not too much show, i like the more subtle mods that u hav to pay attention to to notice.....

'course rockin' a JT kit is appealin...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Bench213 can you still make custom kits and shit?? I would buy one of you if you still offer it! LEt me know

·
Next Mod....New Wife
89 Posts
smacko said:

How much doest JT Auto Style want just for the rear?
I have a 2nd Gen and would just get the front and sides from Aero Duo.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man I want the rear and the front but i just dont want those ugly ass side skirts!!! I dont know what to do

·
Parts you need I got!
258 Posts
smacko said:
Hey Bench213 can you still make custom kits and shit?? I would buy one of you if you still offer it! LEt me know
well it depends when you want it and if you have the $$$$$ to back it up..hit me up with a design and $$$$ and I can make your dreams come true...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah i wanst broke, it was that i was stuck with a few things and I finally got paid for a job so i have money now!

·
X-Mod
1,585 Posts
All the kits I've seen suck. I'll make one if enough people are interested and someone has a car near WI to give me for a month or two. I'm planning on making one for the '02 soon anyway. It will be a one-off for my car but if there is enough interest, I will remove the plugs from my car and make molds. I prototyped kits for GST Industries back in the late 80's if anyone remembers those. Keep in mind I didn't design them, but worked from the owner's sketches. They're not to my taste. The most popular one was made for the Chevy CK dually and had big Testarossa-like fake intakes in front of and behind the rear wheel flares, if anyone has ever seen it. We sold a lot of them out east. I prefer a clean look without gaping holes, and sharp edges. Also critical for me is no odd angled projections at the ends of the parts where they meet the wheelwells. This area should be a clean continuation of the body contour which eliminates the "tucking under" of the body from about the doors down. It's also possible to add a piece to the lower portion of the door as well. Keep in mind it would have to be fiberglass, as the tooling costs for urethane are outrageous. Full bumper cover replacements are a good idea in my book as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Altimat said:
All the kits I've seen suck. I'll make one if enough people are interested and someone has a car near WI to give me for a month or two. I'm planning on making one for the '02 soon anyway. It will be a one-off for my car but if there is enough interest, I will remove the plugs from my car and make molds. I prototyped kits for GST Industries back in the late 80's if anyone remembers those. Keep in mind I didn't design them, but worked from the owner's sketches. They're not to my taste. The most popular one was made for the Chevy CK dually and had big Testarossa-like fake intakes in front of and behind the rear wheel flares, if anyone has ever seen it. We sold a lot of them out east. I prefer a clean look without gaping holes, and sharp edges. Also critical for me is no odd angled projections at the ends of the parts where they meet the wheelwells. This area should be a clean continuation of the body contour which eliminates the "tucking under" of the body from about the doors down. It's also possible to add a piece to the lower portion of the door as well. Keep in mind it would have to be fiberglass, as the tooling costs for urethane are outrageous. Full bumper cover
replacements are a good idea in my book as well.

hmm.. what type of resin are you useing?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.