The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at their homepage because they updated it, and they had a white altima with donnies kit on it.....so are they mass producing it, or are they a special order type of company.......or are they just showing off that they are GOD when it comes to detailing a car?

G

·
Chad Lennert the owner of All Revved Up has talked to them over there at JT Autostyle. Chad talked to Mike over there who is in the Internet Sales division. When Chad talked to Mike they had 3 sets available for shipment. So the answer is right now there is a limited supply of them. Chad's price is 799.99 + shipping.

[email protected]

G

·
I will post the prices for just the front, sides, rear if they are available. But remember JT AUTOSTYLES only had three complete sets ready for shipment I dont know if they have extra fronts or if they will part.

Kyle

·
Resident Boost Junkie
716 Posts
HighGrade, why dont u jus go pick it up at tha store, have them ship it to tha store, and then go pick it up urself, prolly b a cheaper, there store is in Tampa,FL , jus a thought.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, I dont know the front might be a bit much, but its something new.....i dont have the $$ for a kit right now anywase....rims first! thats really not that expencive though, Im a little suprised

·
The Highest Grade
259 Posts
BoriquaRacer said:
HighGrade, why dont u jus go pick it up at tha store, have them ship it to tha store, and then go pick it up urself, prolly b a cheaper, there store is in Tampa,FL , jus a thought.
damn, i didnt even notice all revved up was in florida. i have no problem picking one up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts