The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, after gettin multiple, "page cannot be displayed" messages, how the hell do i get a jun flywheel? searching netted me zilch also, so dont flame me for not searching. (its my biggest pet peeve too remember? lol)

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm, the first thread i looked at already and the second isnt showing our car or our engine... am i not seeing something here?

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup, thats the one i was reading... i put in my fav folder.... gonna call them tomorrow. thanks guys.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did, lol but one didnt have prices and the other was in japanese... sorry... we still buds? ;)

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
actually just tried to click the links Erynn posted and ...

nevermind, I'm sick and have had this huge migraine for the past 2 days!

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
It's not really them! I tune them out at the drop of a hat! :D

It's this dang weather and changing air pressure. From overcast to sunny and the reverse kills me. This all comes from the big accident I had last January. Doctor said it was due to the "sloshing" of my brain on impact or something to that effect. I had mild ones before when I was rear ended a few years ago.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmm, i would think being rear ended would give me ass pains instead of head pains... ;) i know what you mean though, this weather here in az cant make up its mind either. we're in feb and we're having like 70+ degree days...

·
Registered
81 Posts
damnit it was 30 here when i got into class and it was 55 when i got out, grrrrr

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so whats the reliability like on an aluminum replaceable surface flywheel like the one for our car?

·
H.I.5-SPEED
186 Posts
I believe aluminum is very ductile...it may expand and contract with heat changes causing warpage. When I picked up my JUN flywheel the owner of the shop had his in and gone through two clutches and he told me he did not experience any probs or need to resurface it..however he was selling me the part so i don't know how true that is( you know salesmen).

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
working on my second clutch as well with the JUN fly and it was all good in the hood. It had one spot about the size of a penny that posed a problem. But all i did was buff the surface pretty well for the new disc. bites hard!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts