The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can say nuffin' else...
just dam....

who ever gets to play with her on the club si forums is a lucky man....

R

·
0 Posts
besides, i wouldn't consider myself so lucky if my girl was posting pics like that of herself all over the net, no matter how she looks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yes sir :D That's something that you just have to sit and admire for a second before you dive in

·
Registered
226 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
besides, i wouldn't consider myself so lucky if my girl was posting pics like that of herself all over the net, no matter how she looks.
Who said she had to be your girl? He just saying that the person who gets to play with her is a lucky man, it doesn't have to be her boyfriend.

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
she's nice, but i prefer smaller girls in size.
OMG, it's weird how peoples preferences differ, she is PERFECT in tha booty and waste, i wouldn't mind a little more either:D

but why no face pic??? haha, she probably butt ugly, hehe u never know..........

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
I am sooo glad that NWS was part of the time or some of us could get in trouble for looking at this stuff at work

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
my g/f is pinay, i am black and white and have no clue what lumpia is...i know Ube, Macapuno, Bomba, Belat (the best dessert ever, hehe), ano, umm....ate (autay), culla (cooyah)

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
my g/f is pinay, i am black and white and have no clue what lumpia is...i know Ube, Macapuno, Bomba, Belat (the best dessert ever, hehe), ano, umm....ate (autay), culla (cooyah)
then your girl is not pinay............j/p, but for reals though, lumpia/panset (spelling) and pinay go hand in hand!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts