The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your wife ever asks you to do something important at a later time in the day and then you knock boots and forget to do what she asked....It's not a good idea to reply with the following:

Mrs Dayne: Did you do what I asked you to do?
Mr. Dayne: No....I forgot. I think I subconsciously knew I'd forget thats why I tricked you into the secks now instead of later. ha ha.

They'll probably find it about as funny as my wife did. :thumbsdow

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE
Yesterday she wanted to get some stuff for our trip to Ocean City this weekend but she left her purse at work. So she took my check card to the Mall and went without me because some of my homies were there. I went to lunch and found that she never gave it back to me. I had a twenty so I was able to get lunch....Now I know that....you guys know that....But she doesn't NIGGA!!!

~ When I get home ~

Dayne: "Hey....What did you have for lunch today?"
Wifey : "I had (whatever)"
Dayne: "That sounds good.....I wish I had something that money. Some donkey didn't give me my check card back."

^ Thats either going to make her guilty and then laugh or F all hopes of me getting some beach secks and I'll be over Phils house drinking beer for the weekend.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
Dayne said:
UPDATE

^ Thats either going to make her guilty and then laugh or F all hopes of me getting some beach secks and I'll be over Phils house drinking beer for the weekend.

Wagers on Dayne only getting action from watching the Olympics?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts