The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from my girlfriends and I noticed at the light there was a 1998 nissan maxima lowered and exhaust, so the kid starts to rev it up, so i start to rev back, so we go at it, he had the jump and was a good 2 cars ahead of me since his car has way more torque than my no torque hatch but about 60mph on my vtec just kicked in and i just started to kick the shit out of him bad, the closest he got was about 3 cars behind and it was all over from there on, i was pumped i took that max!! Then at the next light he asked me what I had done and I told him i was all stock heheh riiight!! He was damm didnt think those hatches were that fast! Well now you know dont mess with the hatch !!

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Hmm , I didnt know the Civics ever came with white wheels and a Carbon Hood ??? Anyways Nice kill ....

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
Good kill, but 2 cars behind off launch sounds like you need to practice launching a bit.

·
Just a Drummer!!
419 Posts
Good kill. What mods do you have?

·
1,873 Posts
jkstyle834 said:
hmm... i dont think 93 hondas have vtec... wut do u guys think?? and how is your car stock?? i dont get it... but... good works...
...........I believe he was being sarcastic, when he said ..........."heheh riiight!! "

Good Job! I have a buddy at work that used to own a yellow SI that scared the Hell out of a 83 Mustang GT......... until the GT opened the 'TWO' extra barrels! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts