The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
they should be releasing phones soon that are a headset, and you press a button on it, where the ear piece is and say the number and it dials it, or just say the name and it will dial it. It will end the call by pressing that button again.

The price will be outragous but like a year after everybody will have them:D

·
4,020 Posts
sleeperaltima said:
they should be releasing phones soon that are a headset, and you press a button on it, where the ear piece is and say the number and it dials it, or just say the name and it will dial it. It will end the call by pressing that button again.

I give it 4 - 5 years before that happens. It will be a bluetooth based ear piece, and you can sync up the book with a PC/PDA. I see it already.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
sleeperaltima said:

that what a bluetooth headset is for...

hell, the new Acura TL is hands free......

·
TRD
302 Posts
sleeperaltima said:

it's called the motorola v710 :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts