The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this has been an ongoing project just cause its been a hell of a time getting the parts...Finally. My rear disk conversion is complete together with SS lines!! Damn is all I can say! the feeling is so different. If you can get your hands on a rear disk set. Do it!! Its worth it. Oh...and I got put in all new motor mounts. The car feels 10 yrs younger again!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where did you get the parts? I have looked and can't seem to find a junkyard with an SE.:angry2:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got lucky and some Dude in my area totaled his. So I snatched them up for $150.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can I slow down if I dont even drive that fast ...:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
congrats!!! what was the hardest part on doin this?? ive been wanting to do this but was wondering what would give me the hardest time putting it in?? thnxs....

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
a monkey could do this; hardest part would be bleeding the brakes and installing the SS brake lines...speed bleeders will be your friend I suggest you buy some to do this job.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah it seems like the e brake cable is the one thing that people forget. Those are key. I actually did not do the work. No time to do it and did not feel like spending the day doing it.. So I payed to get it done......Still well worth it. So now I am driving with all 4 new rotors and well, You all know the rest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts