The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 brand new Alpine subs. Just got them tonight. Type E's or whatever they're called.

Anyways...I got word from a friend that works at best buy that a RF 800 watt amp would push all 4 nicely. It'll be awhile before I get the amp...but they cost like 300 apiece.

But I also wanna get components. I think my car uses the 6 and a half's. And I heard some alpine's and they sound great! So what kinda amp would I need to run those? A small one? Like 250 or whatever?

And what do you guys think of alpine?

Oh yea...this was a deal I could NOT pass up. All four for 300 even. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
the type E ones are the lowest, u should have gotten the type R's

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
lol I've never even heard of the type E's lol. I have two Type S 12's and they hit hard. Sell the e's and get S or R types.

·
Registered
288 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
Oh yea...this was a deal I could NOT pass up. All four for 300 even. :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=alpswe1241

dude, you should shop around before you think you have a deal you can NOT pass up...seems like ~$300 is the going rate for these subs. I'm sure they'll sound decent because alpine makes quality products...but that definitely wasn't the deal of a lifetime or anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts