The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CHICANO WORLD LOS ANGELES
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just moved to Spring Hill ,Fl from miami. I was wondering where i can meet fellow nissan members and see if I can join a club around here or close by. i know there are a few members that live up here and hope i can meet them to hang around. let me know where the meets take place and hit me up with upcoming meets ok.

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
YO, welcome to the T-BAY area man. I am sure Spring Hill will be hard to get used to, after living in Miami!

We need to get all of the Tampa area members, and get a meet going one of these days.

·
Registered
144 Posts
what's up?

Welcome to Tampa! man, i bet it is a big different from Miami.
hope you like spring hill. I live in Tampa.
drive 2000 black altima here. let me know if anyone ganna meet somewhere
in tampa bay area.

·
220 Posts
hey im in tampa im all about getting some tampa altys together and driving through this shit scene... pm me or send me some mail... by the way im in a white 97 if you couldnt tell by my sn

·
Registered
144 Posts
where in Tampa are you in avawhite97? i just recently saw white 97-99 Hooked up Altima. was it you?? do you have chromed rims?

·
220 Posts
no chrome here.. i have factory shit rims... my car isnt exactly "hooked up" either, just suspension and some sheap bolt ons... im slowly saving up for some wheels though... i waver between hubcaps and bare factory black baby...yeah! i live in the carolwood area

1 - 7 of 7 Posts