The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, I finally decided to call RE and put my order in for the 8 RE8's. I called and David and I spoke for a little while discussing this setup. He believes I will be greatly satisfied with this setup. :)
I'll let ya know when I receive them and when I install this new setup.

YEAH, I can't wait.

I feel like a kid on Christmas again. ;)

·
Audi Driver
1,864 Posts
im waiting anxiously for the UPS truck to come today. i pray to god they arrive today.

anyway, i have no idea how you plan on fitting this box in your trunk? unless you are building it inside... but still, seems pretty tall to fit in an altimas trunk. my box was bigger than i thought it would be, i dunno where i will put 4 more subs if i buy them.

did you already make the speaker cutouts for the box? i think i might have made them too big.

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have everything built. ;)
Well, I actually didn't do this. A friend who built all my previous boxes except the boxes for my XXX built this for me. Actually, he just cut everything out for me and predrilled everything. :)
Oh, and he talked to Lloyd about the cutouts and what not. Remember, Lloyd is the guy with 18 8's. :)
BTW, I am building the box inside my trunk. Actually, this box is smaller than my XXX ported box was in all dimensions (LxHxD). ;)

·
You'd lose.
4,937 Posts
you all know how deep the RE's are? buddy of mine wants to put some in his LUV, but they have to be relatively shallow.

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GXE94, they didn't give you a tracking number?

David told me who would email me when he had a chance but we'll see.

Otherwise, I am going to call them tomorrow to see if they shipped it or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts