The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the Eibach Pro-kit for my car.. and I went to the store adventon in san dimas today, and saw another Eibach spring kit for the altima, but for the 3.5SE.. so who bought the spring kit for the 3.5 from www.adventon.com ? :) I saw your box.. but I guess you live far from the store because it was about to be shipped out. Going to pick up my springs monday, and have them installed. :D

·
Banned
942 Posts
its jigga james said:
I just ordered the Eibach Pro-kit for my car.. and I went to the store adventon in san dimas today, and saw another Eibach spring kit for the altima, but for the 3.5SE.. so who bought the spring kit for the 3.5 from www.adventon.com ? :) I saw your box.. but I guess you live far from the store because it was about to be shipped out. Going to pick up my springs monday, and have them installed. :D
congrats, i think if u went with southwestautoworks you would of gotten them cheaper. IMO

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Just ordered Eibachs..

Stav|os said:
congrats, i think if u went with southwestautoworks you would of gotten them cheaper. IMO
Southwest.. i would have to pay for shipping, and then tax.. so would that have been cheaper then Adventon.com ? Total including tax for me was 198 Dollars.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TweekersAltima said:
mine didn't come with instructions too...shoulda told some of us in the west coast that you were goin'....maybe we coulda met up at adventon and checked out ur ride.
I'm going to adventon Monday to pick up my springs, want to meet up really quick then? I want to see your drop.. Oh by the way does anyone know how much to trim off of the bumpstops with the Prokit? By the way theres not much to check out of my ride, I only have tints/magnaflow.. haha

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TweekersAltima said:
i would if it was a weekend...monday, i dunno. How bout Feb. 15th...meet up with a couple of us b4 the Nissan Bash and we'll roll down to it together...show the alty power, :D
Where would you guys meet up? I'm in the Inland Empire area just to let ya know. Where would you guys meet?

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
its jigga james said:
Where would you guys meet up? I'm in the Inland Empire area just to let ya know. Where would you guys meet?
you know the denny's off of the 60 freeway and nogalas..in Rowland Hts.? We meet up there whenever we are rollin' out somewhere. Whenever we are just meetin' up to kick it, we go to the Krispy Kreme (KK meets) on the west side of the Puente Hills mall.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Get this shi*... today I went to my friends shop to get it cheaper, (dont know how cheap), but he was really busy, and i decided I couldnt wait.. so I went to Big O Tires in rancho cucamonga. Anyone wanna take a stab at how much these fruits wanted for install of my eibachs? JUST INSTALLATION, these guys were fully aware because they asked if I had the springs with me.. they asked
FOR 340 dollars, so I left without even answering :rolleyes: .. so I guess i'll have to wait till wednesday or thursday to install my Eibachs.. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts