The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my magnaflows (14829) from Bigexhaust.com 239.13 for the pair. I plan on going the same route JerryJ has. muff shop said they would charge around 125 for custom pipes, hangers, & install. Is that a pretty good price or should I keep shopping?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Willswheels said:
Just ordered my magnaflows (14829) from Bigexhaust.com 239.13 for the pair. I plan on going the same route JerryJ has. muff shop said they would charge around 125 for custom pipes, hangers, & install. Is that a pretty good price or should I keep shopping?
That's a decent price! I paid $160 for mine so you are getting a good deal. A word of caution! Make sure you watch very closely and point out everything that you want done. Specially the placement of the Magnaflows that they are evenly spaced from the top of the Magnaflow tip to the bottom of the bumper. I have about 1/2" clearance there. Also, make sure that the Magnaflows are straight and not angled on one side. I have the tips flushed with the cutout on the bumper but you can have them stick out a bit but that's by preference. I have them mount the hangers on the inside so looking at the Magnaflows on the side does not reveal any weld marks. Hope everything works out!

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
muchas gracias for the info- i'll be sure to watch them. just dropped dads f-150 off for them to install flowmasters. Ill see how good they do on his. thanks alot for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts