The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer say will be here in a couple of days~! I can't wait to sit on my babe!!
Got it off approx 35k (CAN) + Tax with extended one more yr of bumper to bumper warrenty and protection package..also got the VIP card for lifetime free oil and filter change.
3.5SE, Fully Loaded, Auto, Sunroof, Leather, Black On Black.:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess is 35000/1.6=21875? Not sure.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,287 Posts
JerryJ said:
Congrats! Roughly how much is 35k Can to US dollar?

45 US dollars:D :p

·
driven
1,110 Posts
Where in Canada are you buying? I am just starting the haggling process with my local dealers and so far have been quoted around 34,000 for a loaded SE, 5 speed with spoiler and side sills? This is before taxes of course

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bakes said:
Where in Canada are you buying? I am just starting the haggling process with my local dealers and so far have been quoted around 34,000 for a loaded SE, 5 speed with spoiler and side sills? This is before taxes of course
A 3.5 se with 5 speed and premium leather pkg along with microfilter,side sill and sunroof deflector is $26200 go to www.nissanusa.com to design and find your car

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bakes said:
I got it in Vancouver, Canada.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pimpin'alty said:
how do you get a VIP card for free oil and filter changes for life.... i want one....
A client of mines leased 4 Infiniti off this agent last yr, so i guess that's why he throw in this deal for me as well, i'm lucky~:)

·
SHIFT_performance
779 Posts
pimpin'alty said:
how do you get a VIP card for free oil and filter changes for life.... i want one....
Heh heh. I'd like one of those too. Gas prices here are crazy, I'm paying $1.89 for premium! :crying: :sad:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
03 White Altima 3.5SE said:
Heh heh. I'd like one of those too. Gas prices here are crazy, I'm paying $1.89 for premium! :crying: :sad:
OMFG! Where are u?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts