The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Pallone has a Black 03 3.5SE on their showroom today. I gotta tell you the dash accents are 100% better, they look and feel real...I will definitely be upgrading my 02 with these. Arm rest is much improved, pictures won't do it justice, you have to see and feel it. Also, the parts guy that gave me IN SYNC article a few weeks ago to post here said the official word they got was that the HP was lowering to 245 due to cali emmisions laws, not sure what he means, but that's the story they are selling today! They're getting alot of angry calls from 350Z pre-order customers screaming for their cars, since most of the other major metro areas have had them for over a week now!
 

·
Winter hater!
Joined
·
549 Posts
Agreed!

3.5SE ALTIMA said:
I gotta tell you the dash accents are 100% better, they look and feel real...I will definitely be upgrading my 02 with these. Arm rest is much improved, pictures won't do it justice, you have to see and feel it.
Yeah, I'm definitely upgrading my interior with the '03 titanium pieces, and hopefully the armrest... as soon as I can get my hands on 'em.... so far my local dealers don't even have the parts in their pricing system! :(

I'm anticipating they're gonna be pricey! :rolleyes:
 

·
Former Alty Owner
Joined
·
2,925 Posts
Re: Agreed!

altiman02 said:


Yeah, I'm definitely upgrading my interior with the '03 titanium pieces, and hopefully the armrest... as soon as I can get my hands on 'em.... so far my local dealers don't even have the parts in their pricing system! :(

I'm anticipating they're gonna be pricey! :rolleyes:
How much can they charge for plastic?? hmm.. guess I'll keep my mouth shut until they release the prices.. It's going to be funny.. but I can just see on Nissan Part Stores.. they'll be selling them, just like selling side sills.. Nissan should've had that for the 02 like their pre-production model to begin with.. Oh well.. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,471 Posts
Nissan IS coming out with a convertible 350Z next year at the earliest. See this month's issue of Car and Driver for a picture.
 

·
werd!
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Re: Re: Agreed!

scottlny said:


How much can they charge for plastic?? hmm.. guess I'll keep my mouth shut until they release the prices.. It's going to be funny.. but I can just see on Nissan Part Stores.. they'll be selling them, just like selling side sills.. Nissan should've had that for the 02 like their pre-production model to begin with.. Oh well.. :eek:
I would think over 150+. =\
 

·
Winter hater!
Joined
·
549 Posts
Re: Re: Agreed!

scottlny said:


How much can they charge for plastic?? hmm.. guess I'll keep my mouth shut until they release the prices..
hmmm.... I'm think'in they will no doubt me much more expensive than one would expect! I'm sure the leather armrest will be especially pricey! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
I sat in one yesterday also. The color of the dash and the plastic around the gauges looked like a lighter shade of gray than what is in the '02's. I did not have my car with me so I could not do a side by side comparison. If the color is different than we cannot upgrade to the 03 plastic pieces( unless of course you do not care if it matches or not).
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top