The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. So I recently turned 16 and bought a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, however, I can't find anything that says that model actually ever existed. On top of that, I'm wondering how fast my automatic 2.5 will do the quarter. Remember, this is the year they swapped over to the 4 speed with overdrive. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hello. So I recently turned 16 and bought a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, however, I can't find anything that says that model actually ever existed. On top of that, I'm wondering how fast my automatic 2.5 will do the quarter. Remember, this is the year they swapped over to the 4 speed with overdrive. Thanks for any help!
Google is your friend.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
What did you get when you Googled "2005 Nissan Altima models"?

Using my phenomenal ability to Google words and phrases, in this case '2005 Nissan Altima models', I found this information. Google is my friend.

Models and Options
The 2005 Nissan Altima is available in five well-equipped models the base 2.5, mid-grade 2.5 S, luxurious 2.5 S with SL Package, and the V6-powered 3.5 SE and the all-new 3.5 SL. The 2005 Altima comes with several available packages. The 2.5 S features three convenience packages.

The Convenience Package features alloy wheels, 8-way power driver's seat with lumbar support, leather-wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel mounted controls, trip computer, dual illuminated vanity mirrors, speed-sensitive volume control, auto on/off headlights, auto up/down front passenger window and vehicle security system; Convenience Plus Package, which includes the contents of Convenience Package plus power glass sunroof with sunshade; and Premium Convenience Package, which includes the contents of Convenience Plus Package plus Bose audio system with AM/FM radio and 6-disc in-dash CD changer, radio data system and optional satellite radio.

The new Altima 2.5 S with SL Package features an available power glass sunroof and DVD-Based Navigation Package.

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan Overview | Nissanhelp.com

Then, since I was on a roll, I Googled the words "2005 Nissan Altima 1/4 mile time" and received this information for the 2.5 automatic transmission:

1/4 mile times: 15.9 @ 88 mph. 17 years later, your car may or may not be as fast as the test vehicle.

2005 Nissan Altima 0-60 Times and Quarter Mile (zero60times.com)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts