The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I am getting a new clutch put in and they suggested a Jim Wolf Tech clutch. Just wondering if anyone has one or knows if they are good? It's only $349 shipped.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Black Hornet said:
CCFOTB,

I rep McLoed clutches, www.dpgperformance.com, and could provide you with a competively priced custom clutch. If interested, just PM.
Is it very aggressive? Some kind of warranty? Specs?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I believe that super street a couple months back had and article about a 300 zx and they talked a lot about a the JWT cluch. It has a little diffrent technology in how the cluch pads work. I cant remember the specificts but it allowed for good grip but the engament was not a bad.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I don't know too much about clutches (newbie) but this guy at Datson Dynamics told me it was as good as a ACT clutch I found on stillen.com.
Well I went ahead and got the JWT! Unfortunatly I now need an overhaul on my transmission. First the total was 750 now tis around 1500!!! he said the internal bearings were shot and also my synchros and "sprockets". I don't know anything about transmissions but that last one sounded like bull$hit. Anyway it will be done on Monday and I'll let you know how it feels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts