The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, one more question on this too. Tell me why I should pay 120 for the JWT when I can get an OBX for 36. LINK

Has anyone played with both of these enough to know what kind of performance gain I can expect for the extra 80 some bucks?

·
588 Posts
the obx iis good, u get the same gain almost, if ur gonna spend big bucks u might as well get a CAI

·
Registered
874 Posts
ya im in the same position. i don't know which one to go with. its either the JWT or cold air, but cold air you haave to cut things for the 2nd gen i think? i won't go with the obx cause i have read threads that say the JWT is better and i wanna get something that is good, but the stillen one is just way over priced

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
From my understandings is that the JWT and Stillen are the same. I just ordered my JWT last friday from avalon racing. Worth the price if you think about considering how much the stillen is

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Or check the f/s forum threres an OBX for sale for $25 shipped. Personally, just get the CAI. I got an OBX and have bought a CAI that I gotta put in soon.

·
Not so Stock
143 Posts
m3dia_lab said:
does the pop charger change the ribbed stock piping?
yes, all you get is a filter and adapter but it doesn't matter since the stillen and JWT were designed to work with the stock air tube.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
i think so, the filter is much bigger and the adapter plate is a far superior design...............IMO

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
altimate94 said:
i think so, the filter is much bigger and the adapter plate is a far superior design...............IMO
If your talking bout the JWT, your making me feel so much better about my fiance dropping the money on it:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts