The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to rewire my turn signals to stay but still blink when I need them too? As you can see, I like the way my lights look and was wondering if this was at all possible.:confused:

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Basically I was asking if I could just reverse how they work. Have them stay on, and the blink when I was turning. I haven't had a chance to change the side markers, that was my next thing to do.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Not sure, but possible if you can figure out how to configure the diodes/rectifiers.

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Blinkers facing front of the car has to be a hue anywhere between white ~ amber, any other colors are illegal. The rear has to be either red or amber.

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well that's dumb...i don't know what i'll do, the cops around here don't pay attention to peoples cars much. it's a small town. i'm no where what they would do to people in cali

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did you keep the ambers in yours? i'm seriously thinkin about goin to get my money back, i just did that last night

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
The difference is that they are really not "bulbs", they are solid state rather than conventional bulbs witch utilizes filaments to illuminate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Phlyer said:
the cops around here don't pay attention to peoples cars much. it's a small town.
you'll be their new target. take out the blue...i speak from experience on that one. you probably won't get a ticket the first time, but they'll make you to go through the hassle of changing the bulbs in your blinkers. if you still want a different look though, i've had yellow bulbs in the turn signals and side marker lights on an acura cl for almost a year with no problem. good luck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts