The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
O.G Member # 50
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post like i used to so for those who don't know who i am i'm Kevykev O.G member # 50 for those who do know...what up? Drop a pm to "Lyken" if anything

Kinda drifted attn away from the Alt and aimed it to my other cars….so for the 5 year anniversary in August I gave her a new sense of sight. Gen 3 Hella/Phillips HID kit, Sonar Crystal Headlights, '04 Audi A6 projectors with D2S bulbs. Took a total of about 20 hours combined with the test (prototype) headlights plus the transparent set… Now it would take me 2-3 hours to complete it.

This was good for the time but the cut off line was eliminated.

This was the solution (lit’l blurry)

A6 projector

Another shot

Night with lights on Camera can’t capture the true light

Projector w/o flash at night

Brilliant cut off line/band

Does the kit no justice but still heres the shine.

I know…it’s going in the shop to get re-sprayed

All shots were at night 9-11-04 <damn always seem to do something to the car on this date every year….

The HID kit produces the Brilliant Magenta/Teal/Bluish-Purple/White color depending on what angle and distance you view it from.

Hands down the best mod ever.

A-ight people thanks for viewing

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
Those look hot

Nice work!

i could never doing anything like that. lol
I have the worst creative/construction idea ever.

Well I guess the ideas are good it just when I have to start working on the project I mess up.
anysays.

Nice Job.

·
O.G Member # 50
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i modified them i got ride of the inner reflector...so its ricey chrome and JDM black :D

I though it was rice at first but i needed the transparent lense....so i ordered, modified...and now they look bad as hell....

thanks!

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Sweet as hell, good job! (I might be interested in the other set, price?)

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Lyken said:
what up kev.....hope you're lovin' the TAPE...it's on VHS now..

i'll be sure to come back to the house and forget a copy again.

:D :D
man its been foreve. after movin to nashville and just moving back last week, i have NO idea where that thing is. i know that i told you i would send it to you like five times buts thats my fault. i'm trying to talk so into coming here sometime soon. you should call shot gun in the s13 :p

·
O.G Member # 50
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
altima8 said:
Sweet as hell, good job! (I might be interested in the other set, price?)
shoot me a PM.
------
Kuda- it's all good....are yall ever comin' down to Nopi? Hell Nah right?

Frea- what up...i sold all of my other cars to start up some business practices ;)

I'm only down to the original....the ALT...and i won't post pics till i get the body work addressed....

Thanks peeps! :D

·
O.G Member # 50
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what up Blu? is the Victoria Secret chick in the siggy? I know because i ordered something for my girl and they've been sending me catalogues ever since...
-----
"Retrofitters Represent"

Jay- I was about 10-12 feet back. The color is tight as it is you can't rely on the pics. they already produce the blue/purple magenta/indigo whatever the hell kinda colors.... well worth it man.

i have to increase the aim ion the projectors, i have it set up so i can adjust the projectors with out ever having to take the light apart (very clean OEM looking project)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts