The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone bought one of those keyless entry kits outta jc whitney or somethin similar? do they work good? are they pretty easy to install? There are some pretty good deals and i was thinkin about gettin one if they are nice

·
super primer mobile
1,030 Posts
i bought a keyless entry alarm by bulldog from jcwhitney for 30 bucks. The only problem I have with it is if you don't set the sensitivity correctly, your alarm will go off when a slight breeze blows through. It took me about 30 minutes to install and you MUST have the haynes manual with the wiring diagram to do it. Other than that it's simple. There's a lot of wires, so if you don't know what you're doing just IM me, I'll help you out. But I think it's a good investment. It's not the best on the market, but hey, it works.

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
103 Posts
hey dude i got one at best buy for like 99 bucks and had them hook up a lil horn to it soo it chirps and it has a lil light in the inside to deter theives and it will go off if you try to start the car when its armed and it flashes the lights and locks all the doors too i love it no probs either since beginning of summer its made by black widow i got it cause alarms are just too damn annoying and worthless unless you have an open top car well hope this helps i love mine -Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you have the model number of that Black Widow Alarm....? I am looking for something that does the same thing..for the most part...

How much was the install from Best Buy???

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
i got the viper550 with trunk pop window roll down and car starter. the thing kicks ass. got it for 120 w/employee discount:))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts