The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angry2: I've forgot my keys inside my damn car and i lost my double damn im unlucky these days !!!

how can i unlock my doors without breaking the window hehe!
can somebody help me fast pleasee!!!!

·
TB-3
1,496 Posts
wuzzup said:
i remember when my parents locked their keys in the van they called the local police and they came out and used this bar thing and slid it inside the door and unlocked it

haha, i don't think they want to be bothered with this

check your local yellow pages, there should be some kind of a car locksmith around

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
I paid AAA to break into my car once (locked my keys inside)...

It's kinda scary how fast the guy did it. I turned around to look at a hottie, and before I could decide whether she was over 18 or not, he said, "Wow. She's pretty hot.... Oh. I'm done. I'll just need you to sign here".

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Was locked out twice. 1st time tow truck driver tried the left rear, messed up the weather strip, then tried the front passenger and made $450ish worth of scratches. 2nd time tow truck driver knew what he was doing and got into the drivers door in no time flat. Just like PT's experience but I didn't have to pay! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
If this is a recurring problem I suggest you invest in a pair of 'car jigglers' they are basically a master key for every car that uses a standard style lock
(not jag keys, or the fancy laser cut groove keys like the new vw style.) look at http://www.southord.com/catalog.asp?cat=locksmith&rowstart=40 and scroll down to 'auto jigglers'
about a year ago I started up the hobby of lockpicking, and with a $15 set, and the jigglers I've saved myself countless hours and dollars, as well as unlocking 3 people's cars without causing any damage. (I had their permission, don't worry). Southern ordinance won't check to verify that you're a locksmith, so there's no need to worry about that. You can carry the set legally with you, as long as you don't intend to use them for unlawfull reasons. Good luck!

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
OMG. That window is going to be more expensive to fix than calling a tow-truck!!!

·
Banned
117 Posts
Hehehe... funny.

If u have ur vin number, you could go to Nissan Dealer and they will issue u additional key for YOUR particular car, for like 5 $.

Lock smith costs $30

I did it with that special long thin metal strip... after about 15 minutes of trying, any door will give up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
the nissan dealership definitely works. makes me wonder if i could just grab the vin number off anybody's dash and drive away.
but call nissan or AAA before you get some local cop who pulls out the slim jim, jams it down the door, and screws up your locks... that whole "turn twice to unlock all the doors"... yeah, i've been without that for 2 years now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts