The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kinda shoes are you guys rockin now? I just replaced my old nasty ass shoes *i'm sure some of you remember the pic of them*...with some nice K-swiss. Tight as hell. Just got me some new clothes to go with it too. :D

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Carnegee79 said:
I know of a hole i want you to meet.
:confused:

Uh..anyways..I need to go shoe shopping. Still sportin' my Osirus D3 2001

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carnegee79 said:
That's great...so....what kinda shoes do you wear?

·
master of disaster
159 Posts
coverse baby

all stars...........................chucks.chuks

and if not these are not the way
cons
and if u reallt wanna wear some tight kicks no one else has well most don't classy and casual
bob marley has some tight shoes and there comfortable as funk......bob marley

·
Registered
107 Posts
Um i have a total of 57 pairs of shoes all fromJordan,Nike,Reebok,Adidas,Tim's,Lugz,4 pair of dress shoes and some thong sandles.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fittyseven!! Damn....you a chick? :D

I have two...my "fake" adidas and my new pair of K-swiss. PIMP. :D

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Carnegee79 said:

WTF....is this sexual?.....sounds nasty!!!

N-E-ways...I wear my K-Swiss, timberlands, and of course sandles and flip-flops (I live in FL).

R

·
0 Posts
my favorite pair now are a handmade tan leather pair i bought in argentina at a leather store. i also have a less expensive black leather dress pair...

other than those... reeboks and street cars. if i remember the name right. i'm not at home right now so i can't look them up.

·
T-$ pennies bish
2,965 Posts
Yesterday morning I thought of starting a thread About new shoes.....anyways....I was ready to buy a new pair of Adidas 'smiths' Blue on white. Clean and shiny compared to my 802 New Balance that are gray and dirty :) Slip on Jesus shoes and sandles and some Nike ACG sandles for the summertime. And for work my sketcher boot/shoe things. If it were up to me I would where my old Airwalks or my Shelltops to work!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For my old job I HAD to wear boots...steel toe boots. And they rubbed up against my hell and didn't like them. So...I bought some of these cool little rubber things that dad a steel plate over the toe. And I slipped them over my shell toes and voila...no more boots. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts