The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Traded in Alti!!!
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I unplugged my sparkplus wires and the long plastic things stuck down there, which is a story of its own, but I actually forget which plugs plug where on my distributor cap!!!??? Anyone got a pick cause i odered new NGK pllug wires and got new plugs, just need to put on, right. Also, I was gonna get the Platinum 4 plugs, but a guy at an aftermarket store around here told me to get factory plugs trhat they workbetter with my car, is that so?? cause I bought just regular champion platinums which are factory, but gapped them to 1.3 mm cause I read to do that in a post before, is that bad or good, what does it do?? Thanks
~<Ryan>~

·
Traded in Alti!!!
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, when i took me valve cover off to paint, I am reuseing mr same gaskett, is it prolly gonna leak?? didnt wanna pay 30 sum for one when this one looked ok, lol

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
you should replace the valve cover gasket if its been on there for more than 3-4 months and you decide to take off the cover

·
Traded in Alti!!!
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'll have to pick up the NKG Plugs soon, and get that gasket tomorrow b4 I put cover back on! thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts