The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I have been looking at this part for a long time now. In the Kinetix' website the manifold is listed to be for 06 Altima. Looking at the part's forms and shapes it looks like it will fit in the 4th gen. There is also a pic of the engine bay with the manifold installed and it looks exact the same as mine.

Just for verification, do you think or can you confirm that this manifold would be ok to install on '10 SR?

Please say Yes and mean it lol

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hey,

I have been looking at this part for a long time now. In the Kinetix' website the manifold is listed to be for 06 Altima. Looking at the part's forms and shapes it looks like it will fit in the 4th gen. There is also a pic of the engine bay with the manifold installed and it looks exact the same as mine.

Just for verification, do you think or can you confirm that this manifold would be ok to install on '10 SR?

Please say Yes and mean it lol
Kinetix Racing - Performance Upgrades for your Nissan 350z and Infiniti G35 - Nissan Altima / Maxima 3.5L 02-06

I have to know...if someone here on the forum says "Yes" and means it, are you going to order the manifold and attempt to install it on your car?

See the Contact Us tab at the bottom of the page? Contact them and ask them "would be ok to install on '10 SR?". It clearly states on this page that it fits Nissan Altima / Maxima 3.5L 02-06. Maybe they will say Yes and mean it...or maybe they won't.

Reactions: 4DZC

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't know...

...and I meant it.

Reactions: Throckmorton

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kinetix Racing - Performance Upgrades for your Nissan 350z and Infiniti G35 - Nissan Altima / Maxima 3.5L 02-06

I have to know...if someone here on the forum says "Yes" and means it, are you going to order the manifold and attempt to install it on your car?

See the Contact Us tab at the bottom of the page? Contact them and ask them "would be ok to install on '10 SR?". It clearly states on this page that it fits Nissan Altima / Maxima 3.5L 02-06. Maybe they will say Yes and mean it...or maybe they won't.
Nice attitude my man. Another insightful input...as the previous one. Do you feel better now? FYI I contacted Kinetix long before you attempt to reply to this question. But thanks anyway...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nice attitude my man. Another insightful input...as the previous one. Do you feel better now? FYI I contacted Kinetix long before you attempt to reply to this question. But thanks anyway...
So...if you contacted Kinetix, and were told "It will not fit. The Kinetix representative was kind enough to explain me the differences between the two vehicles. He was very informative".....why did you post this thread?

Just for verification, I can confirm that this manifold would be not be ok to install on '10 SR.

Please say No and I mean it lol.

Reactions: 4DZC

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Lmao, uhm Throck...behave. :)

Reactions: Throckmorton

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So...if you contacted Kinetix, and were told "It will not fit. The Kinetix representative was kind enough to explain me the differences between the two vehicles. He was very informative".....why did you post this thread?

Just for verification, I can confirm that this manifold would be not be ok to install on '10 SR.

Please say No and I mean it lol.
My man... whatever your name is... Don't be trying to shine bright behind the keyboard. Your ignorance and disrespect do not impress me. Keep your negative attitude to yourself or share it with your buddies who support you.

I certainly do not need your personal opinion, nor do I need any kind of verification from you. Nevertheless, I do not need to explain you the time sequence between this post and my communication with the vendor.

Take care now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts