The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I read a post last night with a site having very nice prices on kits and such. It has the Kaminari kit for first gen altimas here http://65.18.153.207/cgi-bin/cart/index.cgi?cart_id=7353145.27985&pid=793
The total with shipping on their site was only $770.00. :confused:

So knowing that alot of you pushed me towards rollhard performance, I e-mailed them asking about the price differance and if their 803.63 posted on their site was with shipping, and showed them the comparison I had.

This is the response I got from them

"We cant match their price and that price on on our site is without shipping. Shipping is $165" :angry2:

Which would total up to like 960 or so. :angry4:

Just curious if anyone knows why there is such a Huge price differance. Is KitBroker.com not a good/trustworthy site or something? :confused:

·
Spilled the Shashum?
406 Posts
Never go the cheap way, I did and I am ending up losing 300 bucks and a hell of a lotta work getting the rest of this kit looking presentable... ibi all the way!

·
Spilled the Shashum?
406 Posts
Jeff, altima8, Sells um, As of what I hear they are great quality and his prices are good for a kit that bolts on like OEM and fits the same. If I were you I'd go that route, you can't go wrong with that

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
ptownraceteam said:
this is going to sound dumb.. but what does ibi stand for?

Austin
I'll field that one. :D

I was originally going to call the company "Import Barracks Inc." or IBI, but had to give that up due to name right restrictions in my province. I liked the sound of "iBi" though, or as I pronounce it "ee-bee" so I changed the name to iBi Bianco (white in Italian, the gel coat I used to use made the kits come out white) Automotive Inc.

Jeff

·
AIM: BaseballtoHeart
362 Posts
altima8...

I like the kit that you got for castro. I was wondering if it is a kit or can you get individulal pieces? I like the rear bumper but i'm looking for a different front end...anyway thats possible??:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts