The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know alot of you have rims, and some banged them up on potholes, and some of you even know where i can get it fixed.

soo.......gimme some places where i can get my dent fixed

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
ther's a place right by u off sunrise highway....THE TIRE DEPOT very cheap and very good....probably 25 a wheel. MINE R MESSED UP TOO I'M GOIN THERE TOO BUT I'M GETTIN MY FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR FIRST

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
ALTIMA99seR said:
HEY JOEY, SURF THE NET OR TRY THE BACK OF CAR MAG'S, BTW I'M IN MASSAPEQUA OFF B-WAY
My friend's cousin lives in Massapequa....Jen Arnone....do u know her?

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
918 Posts
moce7 said:
ther's a place right by u off sunrise highway....THE TIRE DEPOT very cheap and very good....probably 25 a wheel. MINE R MESSED UP TOO I'M GOIN THERE TOO BUT I'M GETTIN MY FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR FIRST
That is a really good price....are you sure about that....most places are like 100 per wheel....any way i need to get my rims spiffied up again....damn curbs/potholes/asses driving you off the road.......LI is pissing me off lately no one can drive.

OH....I got a bosch regulator from Racetep.com....have not installed it yet...i gotta get a haynes manual, i want a fuelpressure gauge for it too.....

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Hey can these places fix scratchs that r on rims?...my axis rims got some scratchs, just wanna know if they can be fixed...THANX!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts