The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"ll be going to veags 4 laborday weekend so any of you peeps see me rolling say whats up...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll keep an eye out ... is your car in the shop? ... when r u leaving..i'll be shooting up there sat morning like around 6 or 7..

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
yea gettin test for the intake manifold.... should be out by next friday... Ill be goin up probably late friday nite after the partys end cause I dont wanna sit in traffic saturday all day, and then try to party that nite.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welll since a couple of my friends that r coming with me r going to be at the fights saturday and i really dont like to gamble maybe we can meet someplace on the strip ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i just got word that im getting off work early so im heading to vegas tonight...cant wait and partry my a$$ off ..hopefully i'll see some of u peeps over there and finally meet ...if not then have a safe holiday.peace out

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
yea Ill give u a call tomorrow... dont think Ill have my rims on yet cause Im having difficulty gettin the tires I want.... but should have the DDE's and probably my bumper on...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well that sucks...sorry to hear that ..well at least u have the dde's..thats something i dont have..maybe soon dont know yet ..i dont want to go threw the hassle

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I been doing it slowly over the past 3 nites cause I dont drive the car to work anymore and its not too bad... will be finishing up sealing them up tonite. Just takes alot of care and u cant get pissed at them, thats like the main part.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts