The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,
First off thanks for all the good info that people provide. Currently have a 2013 3.5SL with the lease expiring in March. Looking into leasing a 2016 3.5SL. While looking at Nissan's site they list some of the options as "Late Availability" ie: LED headlights and DRL. From what I'm seeing on vehicles now in dealer inventory the headlights are halogen (not the HID as previous years). Does anyone know what time frame Nissan is talking with reference to late availability? I know the type of headlights is kind of a petty detail with regards to the whole car, but I'd like to have the newest tech offered.
Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey gang,
First off thanks for all the good info that people provide. Currently have a 2013 3.5SL with the lease expiring in March. Looking into leasing a 2016 3.5SL. While looking at Nissan's site they list some of the options as "Late Availability" ie: LED headlights and DRL. From what I'm seeing on vehicles now in dealer inventory the headlights are halogen (not the HID as previous years). Does anyone know what time frame Nissan is talking with reference to late availability? I know the type of headlights is kind of a petty detail with regards to the whole car, but I'd like to have the newest tech offered.
Thanks
Why Not Maxima Base? lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that is an option but probably bump up to the SL. Had a good run with the Altima so was still leaning that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts