The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have checked the owners manual ..... when I go to settings, driver assistance, driving aids I do not have a selection for "Lane" .... any ideas?

·
Senior Citzen Member
66 Posts
I have a 2016 Altima SL 3.5 with the technology package and it did not come with Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
Are you sure that your car came with it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chunt5 ....... Thank you, I thought it was standard with the tech package (like my 2013) but evidently not. Big help. BTW , also USN but probably way before your time ....... I'm older than dirt. :)

·
RogueGuy
3 Posts
I have a 2016 Altima SL 3.5 with the technology package and it did not come with Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
Are you sure that your car came with it?
I recently purchased new a 2016 Rogue SL Premium, which has every feature available, and it has blind spot warning, forward emergency braking, LED headlights, power panoramic sunroof. The Land Departure Warning was on the 2015s but apparently are not on the 2016? I have really hoped that I am missing something, but it is not in the features list, as you have stated like it is on your car. I am in disbelief that this feature is either has been disabled or removed completely. Any ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts