The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yoooo......i have a gxe altima w/cloth interior(obviously) and hubcaps.......but not anymore........my friend knows some guy that just crashed his 01 altima se.....and is sellin the leather interior and rims for 500 and hell install it......so i said **** yes right away!!! wasnt gonna let a deal like that goo.......and im goin to def do it!....good deal eh? cant wait....

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
That's an amazing deal! $500 for leather seats and SE rims!? WOW!

That's like $62.50 per rim&tire/front seat and $125 for the rear bench!

·
*Member*
253 Posts
See if you can get the light dimmer from him... i'm in need of one for my 2nd gen and don't want to get it out of the dealer.. let me know here or PM..Thanks :D

·
8,809 Posts
are you serious with yourself man? TaLKiNG LiKe THiS WeNT OuT LiKe Ten YeaRS aGo HoMie.

·
8,809 Posts
Ehhnoonecares said:
thanks for lettin me know hOmIe! :flipbird:

yet....who the **** still says homie?
I own you. I own everything. I am god. If I say homie, then homie is the word of the day. Don't fucking talk back to me or you'll get banned.

p.s.
You gets the gas face homie.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
darvocet said:
I own you. I own everything. I am god. If I say homie, then homie is the word of the day. Don't fucking talk back to me or you'll get banned.

p.s.

^^ satan in sheeps clothing!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
darvocet said:

p.s.
thanks for not bannin me HoMiE.....my badd, i meant GOD...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yooooo.......i got the price lowered to 350! and their gonna be power.....i didnt think bout the power seats till he said it...cant wait....and he dont have anything left for the altima....he junked the body and all he had left were the seats and rims.....
sorry.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts