The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if it would be cheaper if i had a leather interior installed by my dealership or if i find a private car upolstry shop to do it? i want leather seats real bad, but i'd hate to spend over $600 for it, i've looked in junk yards but didnt find any altys with leather, need a tan interior. thanks for any help

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
If you were to buy leather seat package installed from a dealer, it would probably cost you around $1000 or so. Do the group buy thing and put just install it yourself. Its real easy but you just gotta set aside a couple of hours to do it.

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
wuzzup said:
well if you had a choice between leather seats and rims, what would you pick? i have around 700 to spend, kind of a tough decision (btw SE-L's are in and clear corners are on back order) i want to make my Altima sleek, but i dunno what to do
Thats a judgment call. Do you want your car lookin pretty on the insid or the outside? I couldn't tell you which I'd pick b/c I've always had rims on my car. That was the first thing that I bought 5 years ago when I got my car. My fiance found an awesome deal on black leather kit on ebay and bought me it for my birthday.

EDIT: I also feel that with the body style of the 2nd gen alty, I wouldn't go any less than 18's which will usually run you more than $700 with tires unless you come across a good deal

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
I had 2 sets of 17's and I wasn't ever really happy with them but than I got 18's and I just that the 2nd gen body style is too big for 17's. Since you waited this long, I would save your money and try to get some 18's. Tires can be costly though. I just spent $280 on 2 new Falken GRB FK451 mounted and balanced. I plan on getting Prada Spec II's next.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts