The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were never installed. I have front seats complete and ready to bolt in. They are charcoal/black with perferated center sections. I have the factory covers, including the headrest covers, for the 60/40 back seat frames but no frame work. These were for 1999 Altima SE. I also have a set for a 2000 Altima with the side air bag system in the front seats. These are a light tan/bone colored, and both front and back seats are ready to bolt in. No frames needed for these. Both the black/charcoal and the tan/bone are electric driver, manual passenger, new and were never installed. These are not kit leather covers, they are factory. I'm giving the Altima group first shot before I put them on E-bay. Taking offers or I will consider trades for SBC or BBC motors or 4x4 stuff for same.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
throw out a price range... and what kind of 4x4 stuff are you looking for? im very interested in the black seats.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
you work for a junk yard or body shop or something?

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
"with perferated center sections."

please post pics...would like to see...also price range thanks

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
you calling us dopes or are you saying dope and added an s...? does it matter if they fit a first gen? ill MAKE em fit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asleepaltima - pm'ed you Siizzzoooo - Same seats I've had, got tired of getting jerked around by deadbeat buyers so I pulled them from the for sale forum.
Altimafreak- We have put these in an S-10, Mustang, And one set in a Camaro
wuzzup- Have the Tan set for 2000, pm'ed you
Picture of the black but not of the tan, send me your email for one

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
dont know what ua ll are saying??? im sayin will they fit into a first gen altima??? without major modification?? what will I need to accomplish this??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pm'ed everyone so far. Altimafreak, I'm not that up on the different years, but I think the only difference is the inside/back mounting hole. Someone else can probably say for sure, I've mounted them in non Nissans with very little effort. You can drill out the track rivets and then reinstall the seats on another track system if they're the same width, or plate the track with 1/4" aluminum, if the width is not the same, then redrill to fit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't know how, or can't post attachment, will Email to someone who can. Anyone willing ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
price and pics please!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone else interested ?? Does anyone know the cheapest way to ship these?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, does anyone want to make an offer before I put these on ebay?? Last chance. You pay and arrange shipping or if distance permits I may meet you somewhere to deliver.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts