and if u think about it it seems to be right
monday most people dont wanna be at work they had a weekend of partying
and fridays most wanna just get home
so work quality would be lower then if bult on a tuesday- thursday
never thought of it that way before

R

·
0 Posts
i thought cars weren't handmade anymore. didn't FORD make the first car assembly line sometime back in the stone age, thus ending the stone age? so if machines and assembly lines now make most of our cars, your theory fails miserably, since machines didn't just have a weekend of partying before monday and machines don't wanna just go home on friday.

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
i thought cars weren't handmade anymore. didn't FORD make the first car assembly line sometime back in the stone age, thus ending the stone age? so if machines and assembly lines now make most of our cars, your theory fails miserably, since machines didn't just have a weekend of partying before monday and machines don't wanna just go home on friday.

good answer

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
LOL... machines like to party as well... haven't you watched "A.I." (movie) ??? LOL... Robo-gigolos... LOL...

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
oogumb0gum said:
actually machines get worn out after a while. Or when they heat up they shut down, and or try to keep going and do a lousy job.
My Panasonic stereo system starts skipping (when in CD) after a while. It gets pretty hot. I think it's because I've a whole bunch of shyt around it so it doesn't get any ventilation. I'm gonna have to fix that:eek:...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts