The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Own Joo
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont take a lowered 99 alti through a foot and a half of snow, you will be stuck for multiple hours..

LoL.. just got finished getting out of it.. toooook foooorrrreeevvveerrr

very frustrating..

thought id share that with you, didnt know if this was a off topic or general forum thing but, it should help you if you decide to go through snow lol

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
i got stock on a speed bump. :(
but yeah, there's a lot to learn about driving a lowered car. that's why i dont let anyone in my family, or anyone else drive my car.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
IgNiTe said:
but yeah, there's a lot to learn about driving a lowered car. that's why i dont let anyone in my family, or anyone else drive my car.
man that's hilarious. i've never heard of anyone getting stuck on a speed bump. i wish i could've seen that.

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
^ my friends 91 integra literally can't go over any speed bump, can't go on any road that is decently bad. Sheppard Rd. down by my area was being worked on in the summer, and we were in his car, and we went on it. He had to go about 20 all the way.
I don't let anyone drive my car too though. My dad took my car to Canadian Tire (don't know why when he has an RSX type-s). He was making fun of my car because its loud, then he told me how he hit the roof (joking) when he went over the speed bump at 20! I told him to never drive it again.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
IgNiTe said:
lol u should see my mom go in my car!

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
i was going to my friend's apartment complex and they have a speed bump right between the gate and it's a mountain! now if i take it at an angle i can make it, but hearing an assortment of sounds (crunch, scrape, and pings :() i don't drive my car there too often now lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts