The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SHIFT_ from the ordinary
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals in Az, I was just wondering if you wanted to have a little get together somewhere, whether it be at someone' place or at Lot 59 at ASU...let me know what you guys think. :D

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Im down for either: a) get together at someones place, b) a nice drive (Apache Trail or if we are ambitious we could make an all day event out of it and take 89A all the way through Sedona)

89A through Sedona is a 4-hour one way trip to Flagstaff - on the way we would go through 3 different mountain ranges in some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet (including Sedona). But as I said, its an all day thing.

As for lot 59, standing in a parking lot is cool and all but if a girl doesnt organize this no one will show. And I'm sure we will end up getting food or something and I am as broke as it gets. So if anyone wants a kick back at their place - I'm down. Possibly an install meet? I've got an exhaust leak between my header and downpipe that is in need of some impact tools.....

·
enjoy
2,307 Posts
we are meeting up on this saturday for
SCO *Sport Compact Only*
if you want to show up around 6:30
visit the forum
**i might wash all the alty's that day if ya'll meet up earlier...lol
seriously

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
ill be wherever you want me to be if you wash my car Alicia. Seriously - I'll bring everything you need - soap, rags, mitts, chamois, wax, fat bowl of weed - you name it I'll bring it. Does this include interior? Any requests for supplies?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I need to re-install my headers if u guys wanna meet somewhere this saturday and have an install get together. Also where and when is everyone meeting on saturday before SCO? I'm not going but i'd love to check out the alti's beforehand...... and if Alicia wants to wash my car it hasn't been cleaned in months, my chromes look like gun metal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts