The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought the risq front bumper and there is no place for a front license plate and i have to have one for ohio. is there any way where the bottom grill goes that i could have sum kinda fiberglass put in there so i can have a place for my license plate kinda like crookid also, plz let me know if and how this can be done

·
Registered
296 Posts
i used to have mine on top of the dash but the damb local pigs pulled me over and said in texas u have to have it on the front most part of the car!:angry2: but at least i didn't get a ticket:p

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
The cops haven't pulled me over for having my plates in my windshield....

GO COMMONWEALTH OF VA!!!! LOL... but I have heard that when everyone is obeying the speed limit, they will pull you over for anything!!!

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Check your local laws.

When I finally got my bumper cover replaced, I told the shop not to drill the holes for the plate since I had an idea I wanted to try. I told them just to put it in the dash but they warned me cops will most likely pull me over for it not being on the bumper. Managed to get away with it for a couple of weeks, then I did this:

More pics here

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wanted to do something tight and different but ill see what i can do when i get the bumper here

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do too but by law in ohio u gotta have them, but i wanna do something different that no one else has, would fiberglass in the grill look dumb, like have part of it grill and part of it fiberglass housing for fog lights and the license plate, or is this possible

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cops here are assholes they pull u over for anything, im sure when i get my terminator 2 wing on it they will try to make me take it off, they think that kinda shit is obstruction of view, i hate pigs here

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think im going to use metal ties that sounds like it will work and not be noticable

1 - 20 of 20 Posts