The Nissan Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Both your cars are weird. Mine blinks once when locking, twice when unlocking.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I noticed that the car does not blink (headlights, backlights) anymore when I unlock the car. Any ideas?
Stranger than fiction, the Nissan Altima Owners Manual covers this very question.

Refer to 'pre driving checks and adjustments', page 3-9 thru 3-14 for information about this feature.

Owners Manual like parachute, only function when opened.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude, who has time to go through manuals! lol..Man if i honestly sat to read every single manual on appliances, devices on my house, shit man I would be close to getting a BS in the beautiful science of Manuals..

·
Registered
90 Posts
The manuals a good read when I'm taking a shitter, j/k. To be honest with everyone, I threw my manual at a driver during a red light when she tried to cut me off.

·
2013 2.5SL SuperBlack
203 Posts
dude, who has time to go through manuals! lol..Man if i honestly sat to read every single manual on appliances, devices on my house, shit man I would be close to getting a BS in the beautiful science of Manuals..
It took you just shy of 2 hrs to fix it by asking here and I bet it would have been about 10 minutes (depending on reading ability) to find it in your manual.

:slap:

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
My car just stopped blinking and beeping. Resetting with both buttons yields same result. No beep, no flash. It does beep when I press both buttons to set the beeping function...But no beep occurs. Hmmmmm?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
My car just stopped blinking and beeping. Resetting with both buttons yields same result. No beep, no flash. It does beep when I press both buttons to set the beeping function...But no beep occurs. Hmmmmm?
Either your CVT is going bad, I.e., stepper valve, or you have defective valve stem caps.

Maybe your bumper plugs are blocking the signal?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Either your CVT is going bad, I.e., stepper valve, or you have defective valve stem caps.

Maybe your bumper plugs are blocking the signal?
You want to laugh??? I fixed it....Sooooo stupid....Somehow, the ingnition was left on by someone.......unbeknownst to me. Resetting procedures still do what they are supposed to.........well you know..I don't have to tell you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts