The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little hick bastards from my home state won!!! Louisville won!!! I told you Cory! I just heard on the way home...so...just thought i'd share. Shows you that there's more to Kentucky than tabacco, horses, and inbred hicks. :D

·
master of disaster
159 Posts
geez

damn how long were all those kids beat till they were that good .........those kids were beast throwing over 70 m/p/h,curves breaking balls,knuckles and home runs galore. some of the games were more fun to watch than mlb..lol

·
Banned
952 Posts
actually Alan Ivey or what every his last name is. Only threws a fast ball he clams to have breaking balls but he has the acurasey of me pissin in the wind. He threw near 350 pitches over the whole series that was about 5 games whitch he pitched 3 of them and played the rest of the time so that kid will never be as stronge as he could have been. basicly the coaches screwed the kid. Did you guys see him crying in the dugout at the end? To put it into prospective it is a rule for Pro player not to pitch that much in an series and yet he did.

Also KY. got incrdibly lucky. Asia was no where near their game. If you would have seen how they played against the caribian team then you would know what I mean. The asian kids were the better team and should have won but had a bad day and KY. Tried there best so I comind them on that but I think that they were extreamly lucky. The asian kids have been practicing for 8hours aday since they were near 2 years old. So they could have done tons better then what they did. So sorry Dave your hicks were lucky as hell.

-Cory

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,203 Posts
Too many pitches for a young Kid! He should have been pulled...it is the coaches responsibility to look out for a childs welfare....His parents should have spoke up too.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told you Cory! And what do you mean Lucky...they beat them by one.....and the score was 1-0. Seems to me like Louisville put up a damn good fight. :D

·
Banned
952 Posts
Yes the were very lucky. Just look at the way the Japanese played in all the other games they were just having a bad day.

Also yeah the parents were idiots and I just hope the kid doesnt have to much arm problems in the future that is way to much even for someone like me.

-Cory

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
i always wonder in situations like this...are the kids there because that's what they are loving to do, or because it's what their parents are loving them to do???

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it's the kids...if they didn't wanna play...they wouldn't have won. It takes alot of motivation and drive to do what they did.

·
Banned
952 Posts
I have no idea why guam was even there as a seprate country. They play as american team in babe ruth world series. Guam is basicly us anyway so why not. THey should play for the pacific championship. Also of course guam almost made it cause there playing as a country so there a shoe in. lol

But they are some good players they should be a lot better when they get some support in that leauge there.

-Cory

1 - 14 of 14 Posts